Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Boots/Benefit Buys





I had a job interview recently and afterwards went to boots to treat myself. I actually got the job - soooo delighted to have left my last one. I was in boots a couple of months ago and they had a benefit deal on - four minis for €20. At the time I didn't take advantage of it, so I was delighted it was still on. My graduation is coming up and I was hoping to get a few bits for it.
And yes, I did take down an ornamental Christmas tree just for the purpose of the photo. Now I don't want to put it away, aaah excited for Christmas!!


Firstly though, it comes in a stocking, that made me way too happy. Going to keep the stocking and shove my sisters Christmas presents in it, making it look like I put so much more effort into it - haha, thanks Benefit.
I picked up high beam, which I've been mad to try since it first came out, their brightening primer, bad girl lash and the triple performing facial emulsion. I actually just watched Wayne Goss' video about using emulsion so that your foundation looks flawless, so excited to try that.

I think it's such a great idea to be able to get the minis without paying the full wack for a full size. The only benefit product I've ever bought is the "They're Real Mascara", I repurchased it twice because I absolutely loved it but after that I couldn't justify spending €27 on a mascara when you can get one in the chemist for a tenner! That being said that's also the problem with minis, if you end up loving them you'll want the full size. Goddamn.




Just because, I also wanted to show the heels I bought, aren't they beauuuutiful. I have the exact same ones in nude. Only got them before the summer but I've worn the sh*t out of them and they're a mess, so thought I'd try them in black for a change, although I was sooo close to re-purchasing the nude - they're so elegant looking, and so affordable at €35. I probably will get the nude again.
 

I usually hate spending anything but am actually really happy with the few bits I picked up. Can't wait to try out the new makeup for my graduation! 

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment