Saturday, 4 October 2014

I think it's time ...


Loving the bob/long bob.
I've always kept my hair long. I'm forever growing my hair. I never feel it's long enough. I see people, or pictures of people with long wavy hair or a high pony tail that goes the whole way down the back and I get complete hair envy. I want my hair to look like that. Yano those pictures, they always pop up around Spring/Summer of girls with gorgeous, long shiny wavy hair.. eugh. I want that hair.
Actually my hair is quite long. I haven't got it cut properly since 2012. I only go for very minute trims every 6 months to a year. I know that isn't often enough but I hate getting my hair cut. They always take so much off.

My hair has been so many colours and styles, but almost always long.


I got it cut quite short (well, short for me) Christmas of 2011. I actually really liked it.
Even though it's long now, I'm still not happy with it. So all that being said, I think I need a hair cut. Like, a proper haircut! Ever get that feeling? You just need to completely change something about yourself, and your hair seems like the perfect thing. Because if you hate it, at least it will grow back.. eventually!
I'm really feeling the long bob. I've seen so many people with this hair cut and it looks so stunning. Well, it looks stunning on them because they all seem to be such stunning people. The styles in the photos above are particular versions I like, they all look amazing. And yes, I know I have Fearne Cotton twice, because that's just how beautiful her hair is. During freshers week in college I picked up a half-off haircut voucher, so maybe it's time to use it, - scared.

The problem is, there is so much variation with a bob. Long or short. Layered or all the one length. Fringe or no fringe or side-fringe even. How are you supposed to choose?!
I'm going to have another little think about this, and I will get back to you.

Byee for now.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin anf gfc,too.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete