Tuesday, 16 September 2014

College OOTD

After a week being back, I've finally settled into college. Now that I'm a bit more organised I can start with the blog again. Here's todays outfit:


 Jacket- Zara, Top - Tally Weijl, Jeans- Tally Weijl, Shoes- Converse



 Love this top for when I'm going quite casual. When I took my jacket off (which was the main focus of the outfit) the studs on the shoulders add a bit of punk to an otherwise pretty boring outfit.

The weather here is so hard to predict at the moment. In the mornings it's overcast. By looking out the window it looks like it's going to be cold with a pretty big chance of rain. When you actually go out though it's pretty warm and by the evening time its sunny! So it's been very hard to pick outfits the last week.

I thought the safest option was to wear a light jacket, because yesterday I went for a leather one. By the time I got to college I was sooo bloody warm, and felt like the jacket was just sealing in the juices if ya know what I mean.. - sorry about the graphic description!  Can't wait for the weather to make it's mind up.

No comments:

Post a Comment