Saturday, 20 September 2014

A College sort of week in photos

Second week of college went alright. It turns out I only have four hours of lectures a week. That sounds like nothing, but we are basically expected to spend all day every day in the library. I think I'd prefer full days of lectures because then all you have to do is sit and listen. I'm so bad at self-study!

Start my final year project next week. So excited but equally, actually more so nervous. It's such a big deal. My project will be taking up all of my Tuesdays and Thursdays, so now my college week is pretty jammed and I'm guessing the weeks will fly.

Made Tanya Burr cookies, so good ┊ Went to an autocross ┊ Final year students are the only ones in the library this early in the semester ┊ Queuing outside supermacs for free burritos. Never had one before and damn it was good ┊ Forgot how much I love this Zara jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment