Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Post #1

How do I introduce myself to the world of blogging? Starting a blog is something I've always wanted to do. I can spend hours looking through beauty, fashion and just-about-anything blogs but I've always been to afraid to start one myself thinking, "who'd want to read what I have to say?". But, I have decided f**k it, I'm going to do it anyway!

I spend a lot of time alone, maybe too much time. By maybe I mean definitely. So, I obviously spend far to much time over thinking the most stupid things, spending many (most) nights awake with my overloaded mind. So I'm hoping starting a blog will give me something to do in spare time, and allow me to get things off my chest in a way. Basically, I need a hobby. It's actually 4.12am right now and maybe it's because of my tiredness that I have finally decided to do this.

This blog is basically going to be about anything, anything goes. But  I'm sure it will be mostly about beauty, fashion, thoughts, lifestyle and a bit of health so I can bitch to the internet about all my health problems!!..wait that is everything isn't it... It's going to be a place for me to empty part of my busy mind.. like my own version of a pensive for when "I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind."
"One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin." or in this case, into the blog.

Cringe, Harry Potter quotes aside, I have to say I don't speak very.. posh? proper? Which is another reason I've been hesitating about starting a blog. I've read blogs of people speaking so overly proper, and I'm thinking,.. you cannot speak like that in person!!  But a blog should be a place you can be yourself, and that is what this is, so please don't expect me to sound too intelligent! I'd also like to say I've never done anything like this before, so it will probably take me a while to get into the shwing of things. Or maybe I'll just be terrible at it..

Sure well, we'll see how it goes! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment